CNN reports here: The world is laced by approximately 18.4 million kilometers of paved roadways; but only a few of them prove drive-worthy — be it because of the amazing road, the stunning scenery or the expectation of adventure.
Here are the top 10 according to this report:
10. Evo Triangle, Wales
9. Ticlio Pass, Peru
8. Jebel Hafeet, United Arab Emirates
7. The Atlantic Road, Norway
6. Route 62, South Africa
5. The Alcan Highway, Canada to Alaska
4. Transfagarasan Road, Romania
3. Great Ocean Road, Australia
2. Amalfi Coast Road, Italy
1. Milford Road, New Zealand
Check out the latest updates and releases on new video games here.
Check out the latest gadgets and gizmos in electronics here.